HO FREERIDE 2019
Prix régulier $349.99 Épargnez $-349.99
The HO Freeride continues since its inception to take the world by storm, forcing many changes within the waterski industry and it isn't stopping. With its clean edge technology the Freeride was the first ski of its kind to be able to be skied comfortably at wakeboard boat speeds, though thanks to the carve rails incorporated into the design still have exceptional edge hold. With a combination of carve flex rails and a hybrid sidewall design, HO have allowed the Freeride to have plenty of control and support through your cut, while still being able to be dug in and give plenty of speed when you want it. Add in the surf inspired shark fin so you can ski in any conditions imaginable from morning butter to afternoon chop, you have one of the most versatile free ski's at your disposal that will suit any level of skier.
- Elongated Flat Spot – An increased flat spot from the tip off your front foot to halfway down the back provides the ultimate stability, you’ll never feel off balance or uncomfortable on a ski. And if you find yourself sitting to far back on a cut it will automatically pivot you back to centre Ever
- Subtle Continuous Rocker – just enough rocker to give you all the confidence to cut for your life, complimenting the increased flat spot
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – 5/10
- Freeride Flex - A softer overall flex pattern allowing for greater overall bend in the tip and tail, providing plenty of support in your turns and absorbing the impacts of choppy conditions.
- PU Core – The most well known of core to waterski’s, it is a durable, slightly softer material meaning you can ski for longer and not feel as tired, while also getting more flex into turns and less rebound when crossing the wash
- Fibreglass Laminates – The most forgiving top layer you can get, a simple fibreglass laminate allows the ski to provide a comfortable flex and smooth arcing turns
- Wide Body Design – A wider profile ski is all about creating lift and stability. Aiming to drive the ski up and out of the water for easy deep water starts and stability with it's wide platform underfoot.
- Clean Edge Tail - a tapered edge from the bottom of your back foot to the tail, reduces the ski's drag by around 50%
- Hybrid Sidewall Design - A true sidewall for power into turns, with clean edge halfway down the ski to keep a smooth cut with constant speed across the wake, even at slower boat speeds
- Flat Base - A Flat Centre Channel allows for directed water flow, creating stability and an ease to pivot into your leading edge at slower speeds
- Carve Rails - Acts like a wakeboard rail, directing water along the edge to the tail and fin so you get unparalleled control in your edges
- Speed Skin - A textured base which reduces drag, naturally increasing speed, while also reducing ski weight
- Hex Fin - Airfoil inspired 3D fin, allows the ski to have greater handling at slower speeds and help get the ski into the edge
- Riding Ability: Beginner
- Ski Type: Free-Ski
- Ski Speeds: 28-30Mph