LIQUID FORCE AERO 6X BLACK
When it comes to lightweight bindings, nothing else even comes close!
Harley, being the demanding athlete he is, push his setup to the absolute limits! Whether he's sending jaw-dropping runs on the Pro Tour or launching himself off massive double-ups behind his boat...he requires a binding that strikes the perfect balance between mobility and unparalleled support.
Additionally, Harley made his desire to have the lightest bindings possible the focus behind his footwear. To meet the GOAT's expectations, we went above and beyond...utilizing laser-cut technology to eliminate any unnecessary weight. The result you ask? Well...you're looking at them! The AERO 6X™ Bindings, coming in at an astonishingly low weight of just 4lbs.
- The Liquid Force 6X™ Chassis system is a state of the art 6" wide mounting platform. Created by a dream team of world class athletes and Relentless designers, the 6X™ Chassis is the foundation for lightweight, comfortable, and responsive bindings for Boat and Cable riders alike.
- The Carbon w/ TPU Matric Flexible Support Structure is unique to the Aero 6X™. This adds strength to the binding without added weight. The carbon flexes to keep full mobility while keeping the ankle fully supported.
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and TPE Impact Dampening Base keep things smooth underfoot and add shock absorbers to your ride. The Honeycomb floor also doubles as full-length chassis water drainage system.
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards.
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Laser Cut and Sonic Welded Uni-Body Sides
- Carbon w/ TPU Matric Flexible Support Structure
- Honeycomb FlexFloor and Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base
- Reflex Performance Liner and Dual Density EVA
- Color: Black