The Liquid Force Element Kiteboard was designed by legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper Jimmy Redmon with input from PKRA rider Christophe Tack, the lightweight Element features an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance.
– M6 Hardware – Standard on all LF boards
– Inline Inserts – Lined up
– Liquid Rail – Urethane poured flexible rail
– Medium Rocker Line – Smooth ride
– Matte Finish – Printed Matte finish that delivers a vibrant color without adding weight.
– Wood Composite Core – CNC’d Wood-PVC Composite Core. Customized proprietary flex and the best strength-to-weight ratio.
– Vector Net Carbon Weave – Carbon weave lamination for reduced wieght and even flex. Takes away the need for multiple glass laminations.
– Channeled Tips – Assiting the flow of water allowing for more grip on the water. Perfect for those wanting to ride finless or needing a little extra bite on the water.
– Tuned Flex – With the addition of the vector net carbon weave the flex pattern is optimal for eating choppy conditions, providing softer landings, and delivering powerful take offs.