Jason Slezak's Pro Model Kiteboard
Liquid Force's Description
Based off the legacy of Liquid Force’s most popular kiteboard of all time (the Influence), the Legacy delivers a cutting- edge overhaul. Jason Slezak and Jimmy Redmon put their heads together in designing a board providing a similar feel as the Influence with thinner and lighter design for unrivaled performance. The Legacy’s advancements include a progressive rail concave for added edge hold and enhanced durability, a full double concave for more efficient riding, and a state-of-the-art flex profile for eating choppy conditions, softer landings, and more powerful takeoffs. The result: an organic, flowing, hand-shaped feel. For 2016 the Legacy gets a weight reduction with the use of a vector net carbon weave base lamination allowing for the reduction of the use of multiple glass laminations.
• Medium Rocker
• Tuned Flex
• Full Wood Core
• Printed matte sub straight for vibrant color and reduced weight.
• M6 inline inserts packs for strength and multiple stance options.
• Biax longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
• CNC'd wood/PVC composite core for optimized, proprietary flex and the best strength-to-weight ratio.
• Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability.
• Vector net carbon weave lamination for reduced weight and even flex.